Thursday, July 19, 2012

My third H love

After having a Birkin and a Kelly... I realized I am loving Kelly more because of the shoulder strap. Looking through people's blog and here at tpf, a bag has started creeping on me... At first I thought it looks very mature but now I just cannot stop dreaming about it. Can you guess what it is?
Yes its a bolide!! I wanted a winter bag and since my Kelly is in gold, I decided to get a black one this time and it has to be in size 35 and ghw!! So I took the plunge and called all the stores here in Hong Kong....
There is only 1 available in Hk, it's in black but it's a 31. I'm disappointed but still went in to take a look cos I havnt seen it in real life..
I went into the store.. Tried it on.. Thinking for a 31 it doesn't look small at all it looks perfect.. And it's with ghw... In the end guess what? The SA made a mistake it's actually a 35!! In black + Clemence+ ghw!!!! It's the exact one I'm looking for!!!

So here's a reveal of my black Bolide! I'm just so excited!

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking of buying a bolide, but I have yet to find one in the right color. Do you like the bolide? Which of the 3 bags do you like best, B, K or bolide?

    ReplyDelete