Friday, July 20, 2012

Goodbye Chanel .. I will miss you

It is kinda sad that I am going to let go these two Chanels. The Black Lambskin Jumbo was my very FIRST Chanel!! I still remember how excited I was when I got it for Christmas back in 2007 during the trip to Sydney. The grey-ish purple-ly metallic Reissue 227 was my second Chanel.. my heart skipped a beat when I saw it on the shelves in Chanel Hong Kong.

 I am still not sure if these are the two I should let go out of my 6 flaps..(pic showing below, the M/L red flap is gone already). To be honest I really wanted to keep them all... but I am no longer working, I am now a full time mum. I am really trying to make myself let go of some of my bags if I wanted to get a new one. I guess that will make me think twice or three times before I buy something in an impulse.

Anyways here are the two Chanels I think I will let go, for the metallic 227 and Black lambskin jumbo. Let me know if youre interested!!
A reminder - the metallic Reissue is with double flap and the black lambskin is with a single flap. Chanel has only reintroduced double flap to their classic jumbos since 2011.



Pic of my Chanel family pic:

5 comments:

  1. Hi Penelope, so sad to see you let go of your flaps :( on the upside ( maybe!) just wondering if you can email me the prices you are willing to let them go at to dagazstar@yahoo.com? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Penelope, I fall in love with one of the flap bags in your collection (not the 2 you mentioned), would you mind drop me an email to coffeebabyhk@gmail.com so we can discuss there? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Penny, could you please email me as well with the prices at which you would be willing to sell your flaps? Thank you. :)the.olliecat @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihi, could you also email to me the pricing for the bags that you are letting go? Many thanks! veloooe@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,
    pls email me at crazyaboutdessert@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete