Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Goodbye and say hello to......

Being a mum, I find I hardly have any chance to use my medium flaps. Maybe because I feel that I'm bigger than I used to be so the bag is looking a bit small on me. Or Maybe because I feel older and less chic cos I hardly dress up anymore for dinners. With my DS all I wanted is comfort clothes...At the moment I am always using my Bottega Veneta- veneta hobo bag. It's easy, I just dump everything I need into it like Wallet, hand lotion, tissue, umbrella, keys and a bottle of water...  BV uses quite soft leather so I kinda feel bad trashing my bag like that..

In summary, I find myself in need of a big casual bag.. As a Chanel lover.. Of cos Chanel would be the first brand I looked into.... GST seems like a good choice but it's a bit too boxy and looks mature on me... Don't really want a seasonal bag either cos I always regret on seasonal designs......then I saw this tote bag... Which kinda looks like a GST.. Has quite a few compartments... Not as square and boxy.... It has all the classics elements.... They call it a Timeless Tote..

I liked it so without much thinking I took it home with me:)

What do u think? Looks good on me? Chic still? Mature? Love to know ur comments :)
Goodbye 09A m/l flap ..

No comments:

Post a Comment