Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My PUSH present!!

I have always wanted a Birkin but could never justify to myself in paying so much for a handbag. But finally I have found myself a very good excuse in getting one.. hahaha... yes... a present for myself for having my first baby. A little celebration and reward for all the push efforts!!


I have been contemplating for a very long in the colour/ hardware combination I wanted for my first Birkin.

I have always wanted a Etoupe with GHW then I saw the Gold colour which I think it looks really really nice as well... But I got myself a Taupe Chanel flap not long ago so I thought I should get the Birkin in another colour so that my collection of handbags have a variety in colours. For Gold colour, after many thoughts... It sure is a very nice colour and definitely a good colour for a very long term use but maybe its kinda too mature for me now??

Looking at TPF and then I found this Candy Birkin 35 in Etain/ Blue Thalassa..
OMG.... The combination is TDF!!!! Love the blue interior... it is more playful!! I think I will have alot more opportunity to wear this bag..



Anyway.. enough of my mumble jumble..
HERE IT IS!!!! My very first Birkin.






In the end.. My Dear Husband paid for the bag as a push present :) It is so sweet of him..

1 comment:

  1. *SWOON* penny she's soooo gorgeous congrats both your baby boy and your new bag baby hahah!

    ReplyDelete