Sunday, January 29, 2012

casual day out



A casual day out with my mum today and we went to this cafe close to home for lunch.... reminds me of home... sigh... I miss New Zealand... I miss cafe food and I miss my good cup of coffee!!

- - -

When I wasn't pregnant I always told myself that I cant slack off and look ugly when I get pregnant one day. However in reality I have to admit being pregnant does put you off from dressing up or even putting on any make up!!

Why??

Well... I guess cos you just dont feel like yourself when you put on over 15 kgs of weight and carrying this huge belly around and walk like a hippo with these swollen elephant legs.... sigh.....

So this is me today... my outfit:
White cotton top from H&M
maternity jeans from ASOS
Hoodie from A&F
Blue flats from Tory Burch.. (surprisingly comfortable for everyday wear)
Blue medium Caviar Flap with GHW (When you are pregnant you just dont want to carry anything big or heavy... so I have been using this medium flap quite alot during my pregnancy or a prada nylon tote when i want to take a few more things with me)


1 comment:

  1. omgosh penny you are SOOO THIN!! you are the skinniest pregnant momma to be ever! i can't believe you are due soon!! and you still look so skinny.. i think if i saw you from the back i would not know you were pregnant at all! haha..

    i just about fell off the couch when i saw your flap!! is that color new?? it's amazing the royal blue with the ghw is SOO STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete